Neo Ceramic Coating Kit
What is Ceramic Coating?
An incredibly durable barrier designed to protect the surface of your vehicle from dirt and bonded contaminants, while preserving the depth and luster of your paint! This kit includes the latest formulation in ceramic technology, is user-friendly, and safe on clear coats, single stage, and lacquer finishes. It forms a semi-permanent bond with the painted surfaces of your vehicle, creating a very durable layer of protection that can last one to two years while providing incredible shine. It must be removed by machine polishing due to it forming a much stronger bond with the painted surface.
9H Hardness Rating
Protection formulated to be durable and long-lasting
Surface extremely repels water
No Harsh Chemicals
Made in the U.S.A.
- Ceramic Coating Solution
- Application Bar and Cloth
- Paint Prep Spray
- Super-T Towel
- Clay Bar
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle using our Reboot to remove major contaminants, old sealants, and waxes
- Move your vehicle indoors or away from direct sunlight prior to application
- Using our Surface Prep provided, spray the desired panel with the Surface Prep while combining it with our clay bar within the kit. Going in up and down & left and down motions to remove embedded contaminants
- Polish the paint to remove imperfections to ensure you seal your paint in prime condition
- Wrap the cloth provided around our applicator and add 5-6 drops on to the applicator
- Work on one panel at a time. Going in up and down & left and right motions covering the panel while applying pressure gently
- Allow the solution to haze for 30 seconds
- Wipe dry the surface using Super T Towel
- Repeat steps 5 to 8 allowing a 30-minute curing time in-between each session
- Once completed, allow our solution to cure for up to 24 hours